Morocco trekking holidays is perfect idea to enjoy a full day journey to the Atlas Mountains and explore the three valleys in the surroundings : the Ourika valley, the Asni valley and Oukaymden valley. you will enjoy different landscapes and get spectacular views as far as the eye can see. The altitude here is approximately 1.1 miles (1,800 meters) above sea level, and it is at this height that you can enjoy your trekking in Morocco moutnains and the sight of the snowy summits of the High Atlas Mountains.
The time you will spend in the high Atlas trekking or climb mount toubkal will be a unique opportunity in the sense that you will embrace the Berber culture and meet locals :
- You will stop for several photo taking.
- You will have tea in a berber village and learn how mint tea is made.
- You stop for lunch in local restaurant by the river.
- You take advantage of the opportunity to visit a local Berber co-operative.
- Transport in a 4WD or a minivan with an English speaking driver /guide
- Transport insurance
What’s Not Included
- Tips and gratuities for your guide/driver
- Items of personal nature
- Entrance fee
Pick-ups from hotels and riads in Marrakech. If your riad is in the medina, the pick-up location will be the nearest accessible spot.